1. Are medical expenses involving Chinese physicians covered?
Yes, the policy covers Chinese physician/bonesetter expenses up to a maximum of RM250 per consultation.
2. What are the exclusions under the policy?
The policy does not cover:
- Sickness or disease, or gradual physical and mental wear and tear
- Certain types of hazardous activities such as parachuting, hang gliding and racing other than on foot.
- Events arising from war, terrorism, suicide, intentional self-injury, pregnancy, childbirth, pre-existing physical or mental defects or drug.
- HIV and/or HIV related illness including AIDS.
(Full details are contained in the Personal Accident Policy)